Just Go Runt Bike : Bicycle Pedal Bearings : Bike Gears For Sale.
Just Go Runt Bike
- Just Go is the ninth studio album by American Grammy-winning singer-songwriter Lionel Richie. The album was slated to be released in US on March 10, 2009, but was pushed back to May 19, 2009. In UK the album was released as scheduled on March 16, 2009.
- “Just Go” is a single by Lionel Richie from his 2009 album Just Go. The song, a duet with Akon, was released on March 12, 2009 and – following its UK release – was described by noted R&B writer Pete Lewis of the award-winning ‘Blues & Soul’ as “a seductively tuneful single with a Caribbean-
- “Just Go” is the first single released by Staind from the album Dysfunction. The song reached #24 on the Billboard Mainstream Rock chart . A music video was made for the song and was directed by Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst .
- An undersized or weak person
- An animal that is smaller than average, esp. the smallest in a litter
- disparaging terms for small people
- RUNT Linux is an acronym for ResNet USB Network Tester. It is one of many Linux distros designed to run from a usb flash drive. RUNT is based on Slackware’s bare kernel. Originally designed as a network tool for students at North Carolina State University.
- In a group of animals (usually a litter of animals born in multiple births), a runt is a member which is smaller and/or weaker than the others.
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- bicycle: ride a bicycle
- motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
2nd feb 2010 NHBD (National Hack Bike Day)
I have another bike. The runt. The forgotten child. The ugly duckling. Today I begrudgingly spent 3-4 minutes of my lunch hour putting a new inner tube on my commuter/hack/beer/road bike, which cost me £135 on ebay 2 and a half years ago. I have never adjusted the gears, never cleaned it, never changed cables or brake blocks. Because it hasn’t needed it, despite doing hundreds of miles more than P+J.
So today I’ll celebrate the hack bike – thank you for getting me home. Thank you for not making a fuss and just working. thank you for not minding if you get a bit dirty. Thank you for living in the cellar when P+J lives in my lounge.
Today I declare as National Hack Bike Day. Long live the Hack Bike (so I can still spend my money on P+J)
Hack Bike. I Salute You.
Doin' Big Things on Little Bikes
Tailwhip on the quarter pipe.
Nikon SB600 behind camera 1/8th +0.7 power @ 24mm triggered by Cactus V4
Vivitar 283 (In frame) about 1/4th power triggered optically.